Tuesday 13 November 2012

SBCJ play Killing Floor again (this time on Downtown Derelict).

You know the drill guys, video after the jump and link to the second part at the end of the video. Talking technical stuff for a second, Crapplejack didn't close his Facebook it would seem so in places there is some obtrusive Facebook beeps, I apologise and I'll make sure he doesn't do it again! On my end, my laptop specs are crummy and fraps (which is what we are capturing the footage with) records HUGE files and so getting them back to Crapplejack has been a repeated pain in the arse (since I have to send them to him over the internet as we live in different cities). So I've had to compress my footage to get it back to him or otherwise we'd be waiting a week for it to send (I mean the footage was still like two gigs but it's compressed down from like fifteen). It is more than watchable but when stacked against Crapplejack's uncompressed footage it is pretty noticeable. I'm sorry about this but there really is nothing I can do about that. Anyway, hope you enjoy!



No comments:

You may also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...